Want to work for a company where you can contribute and grow in your career?
Look no further. Advertising Vehicles is always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our team.
Job Title: National Account Sales Executive
Reports to: VP of Fleet Sales
Department: Graphic Solutions
FLSA Status: Exempt
Creation Date: 04/2017
Maintains the responsibility for development and enhancement of Advertising Vehicles presence with National accounts. Serves as a partner with the accounts, identifying their marketing goals and strategies, and aligning our product delivery to their desired outcome.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Identifies key stakeholders and staff for National accounts. Must understand the hierarchy of the organization and its staff, roles and budgets. Develops those cross-functional relationships that result in increased awareness and utilization of AV products.
- Utilizing sales experience and strategic guidance, incumbent sells graphic solutions advertising with prospects; recommending how mobile advertising utilizing their fleets and current assets will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible that aligns with their budget and goals.
- Identifies organizations for AV membership and trade shows to attend that will promote AV’s marketing efforts.
- Reaches and/or exceeds specified sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Prepares and develops customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs into creative proposals for businesses leaders using visual presentations, testimonials and revenue generating ideas.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
- Collaborates with the Marketing, Design, Installation, Operations, Project Management and Accounting departments to ensure proper execution of deliverables and deadlines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains and update the CRM database with complete and current account information and status.
- Attends regular sales meetings and one-on-one sessions weekly.
- Travels out of the area for business needs.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervision by VP of Fleet Sales.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years sales experience and strategic partner with national accounts.
- Must have a hunter mentality who is drive, persistent yet patient in the pursuit, and development of relationships of new accounts.
- Ability to understand the complex sales process for larger clients.
- Strong people and rapport building skills with a positive and personable demeanor.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Superior listening skills and creative problem resolution skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong and confident presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of web-based CRM systems.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle to travel to client locations.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs., slouching, bending, reaching, grabbing and sitting most of the day.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Travel up to 30%.
- Maintain process for weekly call and presentation schedule required by VP of Sales.
- Update weekly of CRM of potential targets and probability of close.
- Input sales data into CRM accurately and efficiently.
- Update client contact information in CRM as applicable.
- Turn around of requests from Project Mgt. and Design within allotted time frame.
- Voice mail, calls and email message returned to all clients within a 24-hour time frame.
- Out of office will be utilized and a specific contact will be given for any customer needing a response within 24 hours.
- Weekly review of the aging report sent by Finance; Contact all customers who are past 30 days and update accounting on when the payment will be received
- Prospecting for clients following the assigned criteria set for by the VP of Sales.