Vehicle Wraps in Cincinnati
Vehicle Wrap Cincinnati Overview:
Cincinnati is where it all started. Advertising Vehicles started in 2003 right here in Cincinnati Ohio and introducted the concept of wrapping vehicles to area businesses. At the time a small staff of four people would make calls or see clients and talk to them about their company fleet. We would introduce vehicle wraps to them as a marketing product for their business. Many of them at the time didn’t get it. They didn’t even know what a vehicle wrap was; we would litterally have to explain it to them….or spell it to them. W-R-A-P not rap.
That was then. Fast forward to today and Advertising Vehicles has helped local busineses in the area understand the imporance of a great looking fleet. We have installed thousands of them across the country, many in our backyard in Cincinnati. Business owners in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky have come to know Advertising Vehicles as the “vehicle wrap company.” And I guess that makes sense, considering we have wrapped vehicles for most of the top brands in the area.
Consider some of these brands in Cincinnati and decide for yourself if your business would also benefit from a facelift. I think you will agree that these businesses have some of the best looking company vehicles in the Cincinnati area.
- Cincinnati Reds
- Teasdale Fenton Carpet Cleaning
- McSwain Carpets
- Jones the Florist
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Gold Star Chili
- Kings Island
The list goes on. If you want to find out what hundreds of area businesses already know, contact Advertising Vehicles today. We’ll show you why choosing Advertising Vehicles for your fleet graphics or vehicles wraps is absolutely the right and only choice for your company to make.
Cincinnati Market Overview for Vehicle Wrap:
Cincinnati MSA Population: 2,073,280
Cincinnati MSA Total Employed: 1,043,318
Number of Households: 814,810
Hamilton County Population: 832,140
Median Age: 35.7
Mean Household Income: $84,984
Ethnic Composition: 85.9% White, 11.8% African American, 1.2% Asian and 1.1% Hispanic
Pro Sports: Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals
- At $44,872, Cincinnati’s average income before taxes ranks higher than the U.S. average of $42,770.
- Average annual household expenditures in Cincinnati are $37,392 (above the U.S. average of $36,267).
- Cincinnatians spend 18% of their household expenditures on transportation.
- In the eight count region surrounding Cincinnati, 55% of the total workforce commuted to Hamilton County.
Major Colleges & Universities & Enrollment: University of Cincinnati, Xavier University, Miami University, Northern Kentucky University, Cincinnati State Technical & Community College, Union Institute & University, Gateway Community & Technical College, College of Mt. St. Joseph and Thomas More College.
Cincinnati National Rankings and Business Attractions:
- Most Livable City, April 2004 Partners for Livable Communities
- Esquire Magazine’s Top 10 “Cities That Rock”, April 2004
- #5 U.S. Arts Destination, Summer 2004 American Style Magazine
- #1 College Basketball City, August 2004, Sporting News
- Fortune Magazine ranked Cincinnati 7th among the Top 15 Cities as Great Places to Live and Work
- Forbes Magazine calls the region one of the “Best Places for Business and Careers”
- Sales & Marketing Management ranked Cincinnati 10th in its Top 20 Hottest Markets for Selling and Doing Business
- Cincinnati Fortune 500 Companies: AK Steel Holdings, American Financial, Ashland Inc., Cinergy Corp., Federated Department Stores, Fifth Third Bancorp, Omnicare, The Kroger Company, The Procter & Gamble Company, Western & Southern Financial