EnglishFrenchSpanish
TwitterLinkedinFacebook
Pages Menu
The Fleet Graphics People Get A Quote
or Call Us at 513-554-4700
Categories Menu

Cincinnati

Transit Advertising Cincinnati

Cincinnati Metro Overview

Cincinnati Market | Products | Ad Specifications

  • Metro operates 390 buses . There are 54 regular routes, 26 express routes and 7 job connection routes.
  • 51 of the 54 routes go through downtown.
  • Over 13 million annual service miles.
  • Metro provides 23 million passenger trips per year.
  • Weekday service runs from 4am-1:40am, Saturday from 4:30am-1:40am and Sunday 5am-1:20am
  • There are 23 park and ride facilities for Metro riders.
  • Metro owns 46 Access paratransit vehicles.
  • Access ridership is 267,260
  • Special services include: Bengals Express, Octoberfest Express and Riverfront Express.
  • About 88% of Metro’s trips are related to economic development with 62% for work and 22% for personal business and shopping.
  • 69% of Metro riders live in the city of Cincinnati while the other 31% live in Hamilton County suburbs.
  • 55% of the riders are female and 45% are male.
  • 41% of riders are 18-29 while 25% are 30-45.
  • a 25 showing will generate an 82.2% reach and 5.2 frequency.

Cincinnati Market

Cincinnati Market - Advertising Vehicles

Cincinnati MSA Population: 2,073,280
Cincinnati MSA Total Employed: 1,043,318
Number of Households: 814,810
Hamilton County Population: 832,140
Median Age: 35.7
Mean Household Income: $84,984

Ethnic Composition: 85.9% White, 11.8% African American, 1.2% Asian and 1.1% Hispanic

  • At $44,872, Cincinnati’s average income before taxes ranks higher than the U.S. average of $42,770.
  • Average annual household expenditures in Cincinnati are $37,392 (above the U.S. average of $36,267).
  • Cincinnatians spend 18% of their household expenditures on transportation.
  • In the eight count region surrounding Cincinnati, 55% of the total workforce commuted to Hamilton County.

Pro Sports: Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals

Major Colleges & Universities & Enrollment: University of Cincinnati, Xavier University, Miami University, Northern Kentucky University, Cincinnati State Technical & Community College, Union Institute & University, Gateway Community & Technical College, College of Mt. St. Joseph and Thomas More College.

  • There are 28 hospitals in the region plus a medical college.

Cincinnati is proud of its recent national rankings and business attractions:

  • Most Livable City, April 2004 Partners for Livable Communities
  • Esquire Magazine’s Top 10 “Cities That Rock”, April 2004
  • #5 U.S. Arts Destination, Summer 2004 American Style Magazine
  • #1 College Basketball City, August 2004, Sporting News
  • Fortune Magazine ranked Cincinnati 7th among the Top 15 Cities as Great Places to Live and Work
  • Forbes Magazine calls the region one of the “Best Places for Business and Careers”
  • Sales & Marketing Management ranked Cincinnati 10th in its Top 20 Hottest Markets for Selling and Doing Business
  • Cincinnati Fortune 500 Companies: AK Steel Holdings, American Financial, Ashland Inc., Cinergy Corp., Federated Department Stores, Fifth Third Bancorp, Omnicare, The Kroger Company, The Procter & Gamble Company, Western & Southern Financial

Other Markets:

Cincinnati Transit AdvertisingLexington Transit Advertising | Nashville Transit Advertising | Cleveland Transit Advertising

If you want to Get a Quote for Transit Advertising you can Contact Us at any time.